This is mostly just for Rachel. I don't know if anyone else will appreciate it as much as her, but you're welcome to try :)
After years of playing Set (an awesome game where you have to make matches), I finally got lucky. These were my last six cards:

How awesome is that?!!!?
Never have I been able to match the entire deck - usually I end up with six cards that I can't match. I found one of the matches and it took me a second to realize that the last three cards matched as well. I was so excited that I almost picked up the phone to call Rach and tell her. Instead I just took a picture. I'm not sure she would have been as excited as I was and I figured that I would just announce it to the world and call that good. :D
1 comment:
I am so jealous!!! I've never done that either! I usually just turn the deck over and keep trying... It hasn't worked yet. It took me a while to realize that the 1 squiggly was purple. I thought it was green at first. Yea, Pretty much JEALOUS!!
Post a Comment