Nope, that's not a typo in the title. I call him Naphan all the time.
I was looking at the pictures on Mom's computer and I came across these pictures from when Nate entered the MTC. I can't believe he's coming home in just over a month! I'm way excited to see him again.

The traditional Nate pose

Everyone that came-minus Cindy, she was taking the picture

These two make me laugh! I love them.

Sibling picture-it's over half of us, that's impressive

Enter Madre!

Nate and me

Hahahaha! Oh, Nato!

Nate didn't know that he was suppose to take the stitching out of the pockets, so Mom and Rach helped him out.
Mom and Dad head down to Argentina on July 19th to spend a week and a half traveling around Nate's areas. They all come back on the 29th. EEKKK!!! I'm so excited! I can't wait!
1 comment:
You made me cry just reading the title of your new post. Then I looked at the pictures and cried some more. The good news is that they are tears of joy!!!
Post a Comment