It's official. I'm old! Doug is now 18 and no longer in high school. I remember when he was in 2nd grade and would come give me a hug when he saw me on the playground at school. What happened to those days? When did he get old enough to leave home and go off to college? This is just weird and actually makes me feel the 22 years that I am (I know, I know, 22 really isn't old at all. But come on, don't you remember when you were finally older than the missionaries and how weird that was?). I just am having a hard time grasping the concept of my little Douglas being a grown up.
Well, I'm sure that if Doug were to ever read this (I highly doubt he follows my blog) that he would be rolling his eyes at me and telling me to stop acting like Mom. So, enough of this silly emotional stuff. On to my three favorite pictures out of the hundreds Mom took that day. For more of a selection of pictures, you can go to Mom's blog.

Here's everyone that came

Shelly and Jason picked up hats of their own to wear and we let them keep them cuz there were a lot of hats on the ground that no one claimed.

Seriously, I L-O-V-E this picture. It has to be one of my all time favorites, it is just too cute!
That's my story. All 8 of the Gardners are now grown up and graduated. Weird!
1 comment:
Katie, Those "four" pictures are great! When you are ready to work on counting to ten, just come upstairs and I will work with you : )
Post a Comment