Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Best birthday EVER!!!


This, my friends, is where I am spending my birthday! Aren't you jealous??!!?! I am in love with this place. It seriously is just too awesome! Once I checked in and got to my room, I proceeded to take a gazillion pictures of the room and the cute details that only Disney can provide (I'd show them to ya, but the camera and cords are way too far away and I am seriously tired from all this walking around Disneyland). Then I headed to the ticket booths to get my $69 gift card for my birthday present from Disney - they have a "get in free on your b-day" thing going down, but since I have an annual pass I got a gift card for the amount of a ticket, aka $69, instead. Now I can go and buy things on Disney's dime. Seriously, best birthday EVER! 

The fam and I then went to Rain Forest Cafe for dinner. It was so fun to watch Shelly and Jason as they found all the animals scattered about. They were way cute. After dinner, most everyone headed home, but Rach, Mark and the kids went with me to the park. As we got into the park, Shelly turned to me and very seriously asked "Aunt Katie, will you go on Pirates with me?". I of course said I'd love to. Then we both looked at each other and yelled "ARRR, Matey!!!", complete with the hooked finger and everything. Since Pirates freaks Jason out, Rach and Mark took him to the Tiki Room while Shell and I went to Pirates. We hooked up afterwards and went to Winnie the Pooh. By that time it was past 9 and everyone was tired! Which meant it was time to head out. Right now I am chillin in my hotel room trying to decide if I should order room service for breakfast or not....I bet I will, you only live once right? ;D

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Ahhhhhhh!!!! I'm so jealous! What an awesome thing to do for yourself on your birthday. I'm sure it was so much fun, and am SUPER excited to see the room pics!