Robby, Jenny, and their two adorable little girls are currently in Orem visiting family before they head to New Zealand to live for the next few years. Since I am very put out with them for moving so far away and for not coming down here to Cedar to visit me until July, I went up there to annoy them ;)
Strangely, Robby and Jenny thought that I am responsible enough to babysit their kids while they went to a play. I don't know where they got that idea! So while I was chillin with the youngins, I snapped some pictures. Enjoy!
Here's Grace eating her lunch
I was trying to get a picture of her with her teeth showing. I swear that girl looks like Dale (as in Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers) when she has her two front teeth showing. It's too cute!
Oh, just barely missed it.

No comments:
Post a Comment