Burn Notice is back on the air!!! And I couldn't be happier :D Jeffrey Donovan as Michael Westen is just a huge hunk of amazingness that I am at a loss of words. I love the plots, the outfits the characters wear, the sets, the awesome insights into the mind of a spy that you get, everything is just freaking A-mazing! If only they would bring back Michael Shanks' character, it would be complete. (If you don't know who Michael Shanks is then I shall direct you to the show Stargate: SG-1, also one of the coolest shows ever. Of which I have all ten seasons, Thanks Mom!) To have two such adorable hunks on one show would make me never want to delete it from my DVR. If you haven't seen Burn Notice, go and watch it now! But only if you have the time to devote to another show, cuz trust me you will be addicted. P.S. You can thank Laurie for the inspiration of this post and its title. I do believe it once was the title of one of her posts.
1 comment:
Okay, I'm gonna have to check this show out. One of the gals I used to work with liked it, but she never bore testimony like you just have. I actually have to return some movies to Blockbuster today anyway - I'll pick up the 1st DVD and report back to you.
(And I do love that you've picked up my favorite line. When that phrase is used regarding a tv show (or tv show character), I know the person using it MEANS BUSINESS, and the show/character merits some looking into.)
I do love your blog. It makes me happy, every time I read it! :)
Post a Comment