I've only had one other recruiter come to a class of mine and that lead to the awesome adventure I had at Disney World, so it was exciting to hear another presentation. (And it's a great distraction from actually having to learn something ;) ) The only thing that has been keeping me from becoming totally committed to the idea is all the family stuff I'll miss. Nate's coming home from his mission, Rachel's having a baby, Robby and Jenny are heading to New Zealand (of all places!), and I'm sure there's other fun stuff as well. But I've decided to apply anyway and see where things lead. If they don't accept my application, then there's no reason to stress, but if they do then I'll have to make a hard decision. Right now, I'm trying to not think about it lol, it'll only drive me crazy.
I have an interview today at 3:30. I'll let y'all know how it goes!
1 comment:
Um, Katie? You get to travel around Alaska for a whole summer!? And they're going to pay you for it?!? And you're considering not going!?!? GO!! You can see Nate later, and Rachel's baby will look just like Shelly or Jason. And you can come visit Jenny and I (and who's kidding, the kids, who you really care about) in New Zealand any time you want. Alaska's calling. And they have moose.
Post a Comment