So, I went and had an interview with Alaska Coach Tours earlier today. Turns out that they double booked my time, so I was interviewed by a girl who had never interviewed before. It went just fine, despite both of our lack of knowledge of interviews :) She answered all of my questions and I talked about working at Disney and driving our big van around and other stuff. It was fun, she seems like a cute, fun girl to work with. At the end of the interview she told me that Kerry McDonald (he's the one who makes all the decisions and who was originally going to interview me) would let me know in a week or two what his decision is. She also said that she thought I would make the cut. Now it's just the waiting game for me.
P.S. Robby, I do believe the correct term is meese ;)
2 comments:
Go Katie, go!
That's awesome Katie. It would be quite the adventure! Maybe we'd just have to take a family trip to Alaska when Nate gets home to visit you!
Post a Comment