10 years ago
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Giving in...
I do believe I've figured out why I stopped writing a journal. I have a hard time writing without an audience (how conceited is that??!!! but alas it is true). Sure I can pretend that I'm writing to my future children, but that only works for a while then I get bored pretending and I want it to be real, so I stop writing. That being said, I'm now going to make this public so that I really am writing other to people (who hopefully love me enough to write comments so that I know of their love :D wink, wink) and so that this might continue on longer than a week. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love you enough to write a comment to show you my love. There. It's been said. I love you. And I love that you are joining the blogging world with the rest of us :)
I'm impressed it only took you 2 days to get bored of writing to yourself... :-)
I also do better when people comment. It reminds me to write more and makes me feel like it's worth it cause someone else it enjoying it too - otherwise I'm just talking to myself and it gets boring! ;)
Welcome to the craziness that has become our blogging...
Yay! People love me!! ;D
Bec-I found out, completely on accident, that if you become a follower of someone's blog, it shows up on Google Reader, which is just totally A-wesome!
Katie, I'm SO happy that you've gone public - now I can read your blog! Wahoo!
I just read every post you have so far (yes, I did). I love you! I love that you have a hard time writing to yourself - I'm the same way. I absolutely CRAVE the audience. It's an illness, probably.
I'm super excited for you about the job (until you might have to make a tough decision about whether or not you really want to take it, at which point I'm sure I'll be feeling it for you there, too).
I love your scripture revelations and interpretations.
And isn't it funny, how when people ask for dating advice they ALMOST NEVER want to hear what it is that you say back to them? (Myself included.)
Anyway, I love your blog. And I'm super glad I can see the whole thing now! :) Yay!!!
Post a Comment