

It's a pastry mat!! I'm way excited. Now I can make Laurie's Dinner Rolls without having to roll it out on the back of a cookie sheet. It's awesome!! I think I have to go and make some right now so I can test out my new toy!
It all started in high school (as all good stories do). I was hanging out with some friends when we started talking about the quote "One by one the penguins steal my sanity". We decided that since we all "stole" each other's sanity, we were each other's penguins. That's when the obsession with penguins began.


2 comments:
I've had fun with mine! I even used it last night to roll out pizza... Good times. I want to know how the rolls turn out.
A pastry mat... Huh. And all this time I've been smearing my counter with butter and rolling the dough out and cutting it with a pizza cutter. Look at you two, you're so high-tech. (I, clearly, grew up on a dirt road. The counter smearing is just another feather in my country bumpkin hat, I guess.)
Post a Comment