Saturday, May 2, 2009

My best friend's wedding....reception

My friend Amy Ipson got married on April 23rd to Nathan Nielson for time and all eternity. I wasn't able to go to the temple (stupid school!), but I did make it to the reception. I hung out with Amy's family, acted crazy, took pictures, and had a ton of fun. 

I loved this fountain, it was a nice way to make the hall look more like a reception than a basketball court. 

Taking pictures while chillin'

Beth (Amy's 15 yr old sister)

Camille (Amy's 13 yr old sister)

Camille and I sitting at the sign in book greeting guests

Amy with her brothers and new hubby

Me and Amy

Time to cut the cake!


Cooties!!!

Camille and Beth were talking trash about how they were going to catch the bouquet, so I decided to take them on

Me being victorious!! (well, mostly)

The bouquet came apart, so I really only got part of it. Camille and Beth fought over the other part. But I still think that I won :D

Amy and the sisters
Heading off 

I am glad I was able to go to the reception. I love Amy and her family. I'm happy for her and Nathan.

No comments: