Here are the pictures I mentioned long, long ago that I had on my phone from when Shelly came to visit.

This is what Shelly did basically the entire first day she was here. She was a little tired.

Brushing Aunt Gran-ma's hair
These next few are from when we went to Park Discovery which is a cool park with lots to do and fun stuff to climb on. The first day we went we spent over an hour there.

Shelly did a good job walking across this, I was impressed.

I introduced Shelly to the joys of the tire swing.

Too bad I got tired way before she was ready to be done. She didn't want off!

I didn't even know that she knew how to hopscotch.

This one isn't from Shelly's visit - it's not even in Utah - but I thought you would enjoy seeing the complete transformation of Doug into the Grinch.
1 comment:
you are such a great aunt do you hire out??? When are you returning to UTAH??
Post a Comment