Saturday, May 2, 2009

Becca gets her Masters!!

Becca graduated from SUU today with her Masters in Education. She was a part of the largest graduating class from SUU. President Thomas S. Monson was the commencement speaker and so there were a lot of people there. I didn't get any pictures of Monson, my camera doesn't work well that far away, but Becca got lucky and was on the front row in a perfect picture taking spot. So she has pictures, bug her for some :) I finally decided to take pictures at the diploma ceremony for the School of Education. 

Here's the whole group graduating in Education. I knew a lot more people than I thought I would. I was surprised. 

Close up picture. Can you see Becca? She's the one in black...

Cindy had to leave for the diploma ceremony where she was speaking, but Shelly didn't want her to leave, so she followed her for a bit.

Walking along with Grandpa and Grammy

Sister pictures!
Please ignore the fact that I am in jeans and not dressed up.... They're dark, so it works right? ;)

No comments: