Friday, April 3, 2009

Someone lied to me!

Whoever told me it is Spring, is in BIG trouble! They best be heading for their secret hideout cuz I'm gonna come after them! This is just....UGH!!!! There are no words for how I am feeling right about now. Maybe a few pictures will help ya understand my annoyance. Exhibits A-C:
This was all between 10 am and 1 pm. And it's still snowing. UGH!! Why, does this always happen to me? Why, oh why, oh why.... (Ten points to whoever can guess that reference) 

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Is it related to a ride that Shelly and Jason love to go on at D-land?? :-)

Unknown said...

Yes ma'am! That is if we're thinking of the same ride....

Debbie said...

Those are pretty photos! Exhibit C looks like a B&W photo with some color airbrushed in. Exhibit A is stunning. Dad

Laurie said...

Oh, dear... Snow. In APRIL?! You poor little thing. I'm so sorry.

On the upside - the pictures you took are BEAUTIFUL. (I'm just sorry they weren't shot in January, when you'd be expecting this kind of weather.)

I think you need to go to Disneyland. It'll help you feel better... I'll come with you. Not that I need to get out of the snow, but... well, I do love to go to Disneyland, and you need to get out of the snow, and I do what I can to help my cousins be happy. :-)