Sunday I went and chilled with my homies. We built us a fire and chatted till it was way too late! It rocked!!
Poor Kayley got a wicked sunburn. Alaina and Karrie attacked her with vinegar to help it heal faster. She complained about how she smelled like a pickle!
Al tried to start the fire with gasoline (NOT a good idea!). When she went to light it, it whooshed up into her face. Singeing her hair, eyebrows, and lashes. I, of course, run to get my camera for a picture :D
Close up of the singe-iness
Since Al refused to start the fire after being singed, Karrie stepped in and started it.
Karrie got a little fire crazy....it rocked!
FIRE!!!!
Kayley and Al chillin by the fire
We had a fun time playing Truth or Dare, though we all were too lazy to do any Dares and so we chose Truth every time. We were up till about 11, which after only sleeping 4 hours the night before was way too late. But I enjoyed being out with the girls. I'm sad that their all moving. I'll miss heading over there and chillin.
No comments:
Post a Comment