Here's part of our conversation (it was a long one full of crazy things, but this one takes the cake):
MJ (i.e. Mandy Jo): Daniel is coming over tonight! And then I won't see him for a whole week!! I am soooo ridiculous Katie Sue!! Liking guys cramps my style and makes me CRAZY...ER!!!
KS (i.e. me): At least this is a good crazyer :) I can think of a few that would not be good...like you lost your mind to school or jello or to some crazy cult or something....
MJ: jello....it could have been JELLO!?!?!?
KS: Hahahaha I mostly just wanted to see your reaction to that :D
MJ: I snorted!! It was epic!!!
I laughed so hard over that whole conversation that I just had to save it in my phone. The weird things we come up with.... The men we marry are going to have a hard time keeping up with us!
No comments:
Post a Comment