Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My two favorite men

On my computer I have my background rotate between many different pictures, but when this picture comes up I can't help but love it! These are most definitely my favorite two men. I love my daddy and everything he has ever done for me. He is such a wonderful man and no one comes anywhere close to him. Jason is such a cutie! He just makes me smile every time I think of him. I love going home just to see these two and feel their love for me. It's something I dearly miss when I'm here in Cedar.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Please work hard so that you can come home!!!!! We would love to have you for a week. You would even be here during the WHS concerts, so you could see Doug perform again - and not in the rain at Disneyland.