Can you see it? It's just to the right of the middle of my wrist. It's a decent bruise. You can really see it in different lighting, but that's too much effort (I did try, but none of the other pictures turned out as well as this one). I can still write (and type), it just starts to hurt after a while. I was suppose to go to yoga today, but I was too afraid to put that much weight/strain on it. So I emailed my teacher and let her know why I wasn't going to be there. I'll still have to make up the class (if I want to, I can miss up to 3 times), but she was nice about it and understood.
Ok, typing is starting to hurt me now. I have some fun stories to tell about my trip home and FHE last night, but they will have to wait till later. Right now, I think I'm going to ice this wrist a little more.
1 comment:
Every time I have knocked on your door to ask how your hand is (for two days now), you haven't answered (do you recognize my knock?)...so is it doing better?
Post a Comment