Friday, October 4, 2013

Labor Party!

Rachel is off having a baby, so naturally Nate and I had the following conversation about going to visit:


Is there a new baby yet??
Nathan
 • 
43 mins
Not that I know of, but they went in at 6:30 this morning, so it should be here soon!
42 mins
Who's watching the kids?
Nathan
 • 
42 mins
They're at the in-laws for the weekend
42 mins
Nice. Are they at the provo hospital?
Nathan
 • 
41 mins
I think so.. I doubt they would have gone anywhere else
41 mins
Are you going to go later? I have some time to waste in Provo before my mission reunion
Nathan
 • 
40 mins
I was thinking I would when the baby comes. I don't know how much company Rach wants while in labor.. My plan right now is moving my boxes into the shed so I can turn on my heater. You could come help with that if you want ðŸ˜ƒ
39 mins
It's a labor party!
The work kind of labor, not the Rachel kind of labor
Nathan
 • 
37 mins
Haha! I was wondering which one you meant..
37 mins
Or we could throw Rachel a labor party!
Nathan
 • 
36 mins
What would we do for a game? See who can guess closest to how many minutes till the next contraction? 
35 mins
We could do breathing games
Nathan
 • 
35 mins
Even better!
34 mins
Or who can guess how far the baby will shoot out!
Eww. Nevermind
gross.
Nathan
 • 
33 mins
Hahahahahaha! I'm laughing so hard I can barely breathe!
I'm gonna lose the game!
32 mins
Yeah, let's do the other kind of labor party
Nathan
 • 
32 mins
Alright, sounds like a plan! 
P.S. I still can't breathe from laughing..
Can I put this on facebook?
30 mins
If you must
But that means I'll have to think about this conversation again when I see it on facebook
Nathan
 • 
29 mins
Yes, yes you would...
29 mins
Deal.
Nathan
 • 
29 mins





Man, I love my family!

No comments: