Remember when I said that my roommates don't let me sleep? Well last night was one of those days again. Amy and I were having too much fun watching movies and talking. Around 2 am Amy remembered that she needed milk and cereal, so like the crazy people we are, we went to Walmart - in our pajamas. We were the only ones there other than the employees, so it didn't matter that we looked ridiculous. I think we ended up falling asleep around 3 or 3:30.. I'm not entirely sure when.
So it shouldn't come as too big a surprise that I was still asleep at 11:30 when Cindy called. She wanted to take the kids to the park, but I had the car seats. I quickly got ready - meaning I brushed my teeth and hair, didn't even bother to change clothes - and walked out the door. I'm happy to report that Jason has gotten over his hatred of me (remember he was screaming that at me last night). They were all quite happy to see me this morning.
We went to Canyon View Park. It's a cool little park with a stream running through it. Shelly and Jason loved the stream. Emily was so-so on the stream, but I think it was because it was her nap time while we were there.
Here, enjoy some pictures of the kids - cuz I'm out of stories to tell.. :)

Shelly thought she was sooo tricky playing on this..whatever it is..

Emily hung out with me in the chairs
All the kids loved wearing sunglasses. At one point only the kids had sunglasses on and they thought it was so funny that the adults didn't have any.

Not the best picture, but seriously, how awesome is Jason's face?!
Cindy bought these fun toys after Shelly and Jason monopolized the other kids similar toys at the park.
1 comment:
I just found these fun write-ups about having the kids!!! Great job, taking the kids and writing about it! Keep them coming :-)
Post a Comment