The whole family (minus Robby and Jenny's family - it's kinda hard to go to Big Bear when you're in New Zealand...), plus Cindy, had a get-a-way up in Big Bear. It was lots of fun, lots of craziness, and lots of people!
The awesome tree outside the house
The first day we went on the Alpine Slide. It was awesome. My only wish was that I hadn't been stuck behind a chicken of a girl who made me go slow. But Dad and I agree that if she hadn't been there, I would have beat him.
The next day we took a ride on the ski lifts up the mountain
I mostly like this picture because of Mom and Dad's hats :)
Classic picture of Nate and me
Shelly was a little thirsty... She drank most of that water bottle
Jason as "My little Moses"
I loved the view!!
Back down we go!
Did I mention I loved the view?!
Rach, Mark, Dad, the kids and I headed to the Big Bear Discovery Center
If you look closely you can see that they're holding hands - CUTE!
Checking out the stuffed animals
We went for a walk down a trail that was next to the Discovery Center. I'm not sure what Jason is doing here... but it's adorable!
Papi running away from us. I guess we can be obnoxious sometimes....
Shelly running to catch up to me. And you thought I wasn't the favorite ;)
J-man being a cute dork. He's stabbing my leg with a twig he found.
Playing around and getting the wiggles out before jumping back in the car
We found some fish to feed at the lake. The kids had a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment