On the final day of my month stay at home, we went to Disneyland! It was so much fun that I ended up staying later than I should have and didn't get into Cedar till midnight. But it was so worth it!
In line to get our pictures taken with characters from Winnie the Pooh. I can't tell if we're too excited for words or if we are just embarrassed that we're actually in line...
Pooh Bear!!!
Rabbit! I've never seen him out before, which is the main reason we got in line
We went to Innovations and Mom got to participate in the show
It's hard to tell, but she was Guest No. 3. She didn't win, I guess she has to watch more tv...
They changed the inside of Innovations since the last time I went in. Now it's the home of the Elias family
Masumi and Nate chillin in the boys room. The house was soo cool that I didn't take pictures cuz I was too distracted. If you go to D-land, you should go inside and check it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment