It took a while, but I've finally got the apartment looking like someone actually lives here!! I still have plans to get new curtains (Mom gave me permission to toss the old ones that Grammie put up), but that will involve a lot more work than I've had time for. I need a new curtain rod - since I can't find any curtains that can span the whole 110 inches of the current one and the window is only 94 inches, much more doable - and I need to decide if I want curtains that are complete floor to ceiling with a cute pattern or go with the boring one shade that doesn't dominate the wall. Or I could get the cute pattern and hem it...see what I mean about it being too much work at the moment? :)
Now I shall stop my ramblings and commence with the picture showing!
I moved the cupboard thingy that's next to my bookcase out of the closet to give me more space in there.
My awesome bed
The view looking at the bedroom from the front room
Angle 1 of the front room - those carseats need to go into my car...
Angle 2
The kids love to come and color in my room, and they all "need" their own tables, so I have three that line the wall under the window. As a side note, it took almost an hour to wash that window. It was seriously gross and in need of a washing!
The bathroom.
Don't you just love my shower curtain!?! And I brought an over-the-toilet storage thing that you can just barely see in the picture. It's been a nice addition to that small room.
The closet
So there you go! Now you've seen the apartment under my care :)
1 comment:
It looks great Katie! I like how it actually looks lived in and loved now!
Post a Comment