During the day, we just had 2 buses making a loop between the two different venues. Our job mostly consisted of answering any questions the bus drivers (or passengers) had, sitting around making sure the buses showed up at regular intervals, and joking around on the radio - that one sentence basically describes 10 hours of my day.
The busiest time was at the end of the night. Melody and I had to figure out not only where the buses were going tonight, but how we were going to get everyone's luggage to the right bus tomorrow morning. Luckily we have great drivers who are willing to go around to multiple hotels in the morning and pick up those people who are leaving Cedar on their bus. Hopefully tomorrow morning won't be too hectic for us..
Ups and Downs of today:
-I officially look like a lobster
-Cindy brought Shelly, Jason, and Emily to come visit me!
-Nilla brought COLD water and umbrellas to shade ourselves with
-Rochelle (our boss) loves us
-Found out that playing card games in the hot sun with no shade is only fun for about 20 minutes
-One of the BYU coaches is totally cute!
-Didn't get yelled at today
-The cute coach complemented us on our smooth running of the bus shuttling
-We actually got to EAT!
-Sitting out in 70 degree weather without shade for 10 hours makes me tired, grumpy, and very, very sarcastic on the radio (turns out most of people think I'm funny when I'm that sarcastic)
No comments:
Post a Comment