HAHAHAHAHA!!! ahem....sorry, typing all that with a straight face was too much for me.
I didn't even feel the earth move. In fact I completely forgot all about the pipes rattling until I heard that girl talking hours later. Growing up in California has made me somewhat of an earthquake snob, I guess. While most people kept talking about how weird it was to feel the earth move and see their belongings wobble, I stared at them like they were crazy. I bet if I had been asleep at 9:24 this morning (and trust me, I wish I had been!), I would have slept through it. Unless something big and heavy actually falls over, it's not considered an earthquake in my books. But I won't rain on Cedar's parade, I'll just laugh quietly to myself and wonder if this is akin to people looking at me weird when I think a little sprinkle is rain.
No comments:
Post a Comment