What a crazy day it's been for me! First off, Robby, Jenny and their cute kids drove down yesterday. And then I found out that Kristie, Kurt and their daughter Regan were coming as well. We played games and talked while relaxing in our awesome new porch furniture. It was tons of fun to have everyone here and the kids were great entertainment!
This morning we got up and played around until it was time to go and see the parade. We didn't stay the whole time because it was kinda long and we all had to hit the road. Robby and family are spending the next little bit in Cali before they fly off to New Zealand for two years. I decided that I wanted to spend more than a few hours with them, so I drove my own car down as well.
After an uneventful drive for me and a scream filled drive for Robby and Jenny, we made it home. Not long after we arrived we all headed down to the church for the stake bbq. The kids had lots of fun running around and having people chasing them. Once we were home, it was bath and bed time for the kids. Too bad they didn't really sleep. They were still playing in the room at 10 pm and Jenny finally took Lizzie out of the room so everyone could sleep. While Jenny was trying to get herself and the kids asleep, the rest of us went to the fireworks and ate yummy homemade ice cream. Per tradition we had lots of ice cream and lots of friends show up to help eat it. A great time was had by all.
Here are some pictures from the Cedar adventures:
Oh, Gracie! Try to look happy, it's a beautiful day!
Lizzie found some bugs to play with
Robby chillin on the comfy furniture
I love Grace's face in this one!
Parade time!
A tank! I was way excited!
Someone had otter-pops!
Lizzie in her prime candy grabbing spot
As Cindy put it - it's not a true Cedar City parade without ATV's
Plane!
We left a little after the plane. It was a cool parade. Now it's all about spending time with family and trying to not let the kids hurt each other. Wish us luck! :)
1 comment:
Shut up. There was a TANK in your parade?! (Yeah, I saw that there was an airplane, too, but A TANK?! Freakin awesome....)
Post a Comment